Houston Rockets Team Salary
Quick: Cap space used.
- Room Exception — $2.652 million
Roster Count: 12 guaranteed, three non/partial-guaranteed
PG: Patrick Beverley, Aaron Brooks, Isaiah Canaan, Jeremy Lin (injured)
SG: James Harden, Ronnie Brewer
SF: Francisco Garcia, Omri Casspi, Robert Covington, Chandler Parsons (injured)
PF: Terrence Jones, Donatas Motiejunas, Greg Smith (injured)
C: Dwight Howard, Omer Asik
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Kevin McHale
- Daryl Morey — General Manager
- Eli Witus — Vice President of Basketball Operations
- 2014 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Marcus Camby).
- 2014 — Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Philadelphia 76ers (Royce White).
- 2014 — Owe second-rounder to Philadelphia 76ers (Samuel Dalembert, Ricky Ledo).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder from New York Knicks (Marcus Camby).
- 2015 — Owed second-rounder (only in the 51 to 55 range) from Los Angeles Clippers (Hassan Adams, David Andersen).
- 2015 — Owed lower second-rounder from Minnesota Timberwolves or Denver Nuggets (Corey Brewer, Tanguy Ngombo, Thomas Robinson).
- 2017 — Owed second-rounder (top-37 protected, unprotected in 2018) from Portland Trail Blazers (Thomas Robinson).
- 6/27/13 — Selected Isaiah Canaan (34th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/10/13 — Traded Thomas Robinson to the Portland Trail Blazers for two future second-rounders, along with the draft rights to Kostas Papanikolaou and Marko Todorovic.
- 7/13/13 — Traded Royce White, the rights to Furkan Aldemir and cash to the Philadelphia 76ers for future-draft considerations.
- 7/13/13 — Signed Dwight Howard to a four-year, $88 million contract (player option on fourth season).
- 7/13/13 — Signed Robert Covington to a three-year, $2.3 million minimum contract (first season guaranteed).
- 7/13/13 — Signed B.J. Young to a three-year, $2.3 million minimum contract (non/partial-guarantee).
- 7/13/13 — Signed Isaiah Canaan to a three-year, $2.3 million minimum contract (third season non/partial-guarantee).
- 7/15/13 — Signed Jordan Henriquez to a three-year, $2.3 contract (non/partially-guaranteed)
- 7/15/13 — Signed Omri Casspi to a two-year, $2 million minimum contract (second season non/partially-guarantee).
- 7/16/13 — Signed Reggie Williams to a two-year, $2 million minimum contract (non/partial-guarantee).
- 7/17/13 — Signed Aaron Brooks to a one-year, $1 million minimum contract.
- 7/29/13 — Signed Marcus Camby to a one-year, $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 8/2/13 — Signed Francisco Garcia to a two-year, $2.6 million minimum contract (player option on second season).
- 8/27/13 — Signed Ronnie Brewer to a non/partially-guaranteed two-year, $2.5 million minimum contract.
- 10/17/13 — Signed Troy Daniels to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 10/30/13 — Picked up the third-year options on Terrence Jones and Donatas Motiejunas.
Waived Players: Tim Ohlbrecht, James Anderson, B.J. Young, Jordan Henriquez, Troy Daniels, Marcus Camby, Reggie Williams
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Marko Todorovic (2013-45th), Kostas Papanikolaou (2012-48th), Jon Diebler (2011-51st), Sergio Llull (2009-34th), Maarty Leunen (2008-54th), Brad Newly (2007-54th), Axel Hervelle (2005-52nd), Venson Hamilton (1999-50th)
Amnesty: Luis Scola (claimed by Phoenix Suns) 2013-14 $5,716,118, 2014-5 $6,172,538.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $1.7 million (Royce White/Sixers)
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify HOOPSWORLD Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/4/13)