San Antonio Spurs Team Salary
Quick: Cap team. Hard cap.
- Mid-Level Exception — $650,000 (Used on Marco Belinelli, Jeff Ayres)
- Bi-Annual Exception — $0 (Used on Nando De Colo in 2012)
Roster Count: 14 guaranteed
PG: Tony Parker, Patty Mills, Corey Joseph
SG: Danny Green, Marco Belinelli, Nando De Colo
SF: Kawhi Leonard, Manu Ginobili
PF: Tim Duncan, Matt Bonner, Jeff Ayres, Aron Baynes
C: Tiago Splitter, Boris Diaw
*Note: Based on previous season. Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Gregg Popovich
- R.C. Buford — President of Sports Franchises and General Manager
- Gregg Popovich — Head Coach and President of Spurs Basketball
- 2014 – Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Los Angeles Clippers (Bobby Brown, Curtis Jerrells)
- 2016 – Owed second-rounder (top-55 protected) from Charlotte Bobcats (Theo Ratliff).
- 6/27/13 — Selected Livio Jean-Charles (28th) and Deshaun Thomas (58th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Manu Ginobili to a two-year, $14.5 million contract.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Marco Belinelli to a two-year, $5.6 million contract.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Jeff Pendergraph (who then changed his name to Jeff Ayres) to a two-year, $3.6 million contract.
- 7/13/13 — Signed Tiago Splitter to a four-year, $36 million contract.
- 7/23/13 — Withdrew qualifying offer to Gary Neal.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Marcus Cousin to a one-year, non-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Courtney Fells to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Dan Nwaelele to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Myck Kabongo to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Corey Maggette to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Sam Young to a one-year, non-guaranteed $948k minimum contract.
- 10/25/13 — Signed Josh Howard to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.4 million minimum contract.
- 10/28/13 — Picked up the fourth-year options on Kawhi Leonard and Cory Joseph.
Waived Players: Corey Maggette, Sam Young, Myck Kabongo, Marcus Cousin, Dan Nwaelele, Courtney Fells, Josh Howard
- Non-Bird: Tracy McGrady
Unsigned Second-Round Picks:
- First-rounders: Livio Jean-Charles (2013-28th)
- Second-rounders: Deshaun Thomas (2013-58th), Marcus Denmon (2012-59th), Davis Bertans (2011-42nd), Adam Hanga (2011-59th), Ryan Richards (2010-49th), Erazem Lorbek (2005-46th), Viktor Sanikidze (2004-42nd), Sergei Karaulov (2004-58th), Robertas Javtokas (2001-55th)
Amnesty: Available. Eligible players include Tony Parker, Matt Bonner and Cory Joseph
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify HOOPSWORLD Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/4/13)