Atlanta Hawks Team Salary
Quick: Maximum projected salary cap space $4.0 million.
- Room Exception — $2.652 million
Roster Count: 12 guaranteed, three non/partial guaranteed
PG: Jeff Teague, Shelvin Mack, Dennis Schröder
SG: Lou Williams, John Jenkins, Jared Cunningham, Kyle Korver (injured)
SF: DeMarre Carroll, Cartier Martin
PF: Paul Millsap, Mike Scott
C: Al Horford, Elton Brand, Pero Antic, Gustavo Ayon
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Mike Budenholzer, hired May 2013.
- Danny Ferry — President of Basketball Operations and General Manager
- T. Scott Wilkinson — Executive Vice President and Assistant General Manager
- Wes Wilcox — Assistant General Manager
- 2014 — Right to swap first-round picks with the Brooklyn Nets (Joe Johnson).
- 2015 — Right to swap first-round picks with the Brooklyn Nets (Joe Johnson).
- 2015 — Owed second-round pick from Nets (Mehmet Okur, Raul Neto).
- 2017 — Owed second-round pick from Nets (Joe Johnson).
- 2017 — Owed top-40 protected second-round pick, unprotected in 2018 from Miami HEAT (James Ennis).
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 18th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Dallas Mavericks for Jared Cunningham (via trade exception), along with the 16th and 44th picks in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 47th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Utah Jazz for a 2015 second-round pick from the Brooklyn Nets.
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 50th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Miami HEAT for a conditional 2017 second-round pick.
- 6/27/13 — Selected Lucas Nogueira (16th), Dennis Schröder (17th) and Mike Muscala (44th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/7/13 — Signed Dennis Schröder to a $7.5 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Paul Millsap to a two-year, $19 million contract.
- 7/10/13 — Received an offer sheet from the Milwaukee Bucks for Jeff Teague with three days to decide on matching.
- 7/11/13 — Signed Kyle Korver to a four-year, $24 million contract.
- 7/13/13 — Matched Bucks offer sheet to keep Jeff Teague on a four year, $32 million contract.
- 7/15/13 — Signed Elton Brand to a one-year, $4 million contract.
- 7/23/13 — Signed Pero Antic to a two-year, $2.5 million contract (second season non/partially-guaranteed).
- 7/28/13 — Claimed Gustavo Ayon off waivers (Milwaukee).
- 8/2/13 — Signed DeMarre Carroll to a two-year, $5 million contract.
- 9/3/13 — Signed David Lighty to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/18/13 — Signed Royal Ivey to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/18/13 — Signed Damien Wilkins to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/21/13 — Signed James Johnson to a two-year, non/partially-guaranteed $2 million minimum contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Adonis Thomas to a two-year, partially guaranteed $1.3 million minimum contract ($50k guaranteed).
- 9/27/13 — Signed Eric Dawson to a one-year, non-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 10/15/13 — Signed Cartier Martin to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1 million contract.
- 10/31/13 — Declined third-year option on Jared Cunningham.
- 10/31/13 — Picked up third-year option on John Jenkins.
Waived Players: DeShawn Stevenson, Damien Wilkins, David Lighty, Adonis Thomas, James Johnson, Royal Ivey, Eric Dawson
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Lucas Nogueira (2013-16th)
- Second-rounders: Mike Muscala (2013-44th), Sergey Gladyr (2009-49th), Cenk Akyol (2005-59th), Sofoklis Schortsianitis (2003-34th), Alain Digbeu (1997-49th)
Amnesty: Available. The only eligible player is Al Horford.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify HOOPSWORLD Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/4/13)