Golden State Warriors Team Salary
Quick: Cap team. Hard cap.
- Mid-Level Exception — $50,000 (used on Marreese Speights, Toney Douglas)
- Bi-Annual Exception — $16,000 (used on Jermaine O’Neal)
- Trade Exception (Jeremy Tyler, expiring 2/21/14) — $762,195
- Trade Exception (Malcolm Lee, expiring 6/27/14) — $762,195
- Trade Exception (Richard Jefferson, expiring 7/10/14) — $11,046,000
- Trade Exception (Brandon Rush, expiring 7/10/14) — $4,000,000
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, two non/partially-guaranteed
PG: Stephen Curry, Nemanja Nedovic, Toney Douglas (injured)
SG: Klay Thompson, Kent Bazemore
SF: Harrison Barnes, Draymond Green, Andre Iguodala (injured)
PF: David Lee, Marreese Speights
C: Andrew Bogut, Jermaine O’Neal, Dewayne Dedmon, Ognjen Kuzmic (injured), Festus Ezeli (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Mark Jackson (under contract through the 2014/15 season).
- Bob Myers — General Manager
- Travis Schlenk — Assistant General Manager and Director of Player Personnel
- Kirk Lacob — Assistant General Manager
- 2014 — Owe first-rounder to the Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2014 — Owe second-rounder to Minnesota Timberwolves (Malcolm Lee).
- 2015 — Owe second-rounder to Indiana Pacers (Brandon Rush).
- 2016 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala)
- 2017 — Owe first-rounder to the Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder to Utah Jazz (Andre Iguodala).
- 6/27/13 — Traded a 2014-second-round pick and cash ($1.6 million) to the Minnesota Timberwolves for Malcolm Lee and the 26th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Traded the 26th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Oklahoma City Thunder for the 29th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft and cash ($1 million)
- 6/27/13 — Traded Malcolm Lee and the 29th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft to the Phoenix Suns for the 30th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Selected Nemanja Nedovic (30th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/9/13 — Signed Nemanja Nedovic to an estimated $5.4 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/10/13 — Traded Andris Biedrins, Richard Jefferson and Brandon Rush, along with 2014 and 2017 first-round picks and two second-rounder (2016, 2017) to the Utah Jazz for Kevin Murphy and Andre Iguodala from the Denver Nuggets (via sign and trade on an estimated four-year, $48 million deal).
- 7/10/13 — Took the 2014/15 option on Coach Mark Jackson’s contract.
- 7/12/13 — Signed Marreese Speights on a three-year, $11.0 million contract (third year player option).
- 7/18/13 — Signed Toney Douglas to a one-year, $1.6 million contract.
- 7/23/13 — Signed Jermaine O’Neal on a one-year, $2 million contract.
- 8/23/13 — Signed Seth Curry to a one-year, $75k guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/9/13 — Signed Dewayne Dedmon to a one-year, $25k guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/17/13 — Signed Cameron Jones to a one-year, non/partially guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Ognjen Kuzmic to a two-year, $1.3 million minimum contract.
- 9/29/13 — Signed Joe Alexander to a one-year, non-guaranteed $916k minimum contract.
- 10/25/13 — Signed Andrew Bogut to an three-year, $36-$43 million extension (incentivized).
- 10/25/13 — Picked up the fourth-year option on Klay Thompson’s contract.
- 10/25/13 — Picked up the third-year options on Harrison Barnes and Festus Ezeli’s contracts.
- 11/18/13 — Signed Dewayne Dedmon to a one-year, non-guaranteed $433k minimum contract.
Waived Players: Scott Machado, Dwayne Jones, Kevin Murphy, Cameron Jones, Dewayne Dedmon, Seth Curry, Joe Alexander
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: Mladen Sekularac (2002-55th)
Amnesty: Used on Charlie Bell.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify HOOPSWORLD Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 11/4/13)