Miami HEAT Team Salary
Quick: Tax team (~$20,700,358)
- Taxpayer Mid-Level Exception — $3.183 million
- Trade Exception (Dexter Pittman, expiring 2/21/14) — $854,389
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, two non/partial-guaranteed
PG: Mario Chalmers, Norris Cole
SG: Dwyane Wade, Ray Allen, James Jones, Roger Mason Jr.
SF: Shane Battier, Rashard Lewis
PF: LeBron James, Michael Beasley, Udonis Haslem
C: Chris Bosh, Chris Andersen, Joel Anthony, Greg Oden
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Erik Spoelstra
- Pat Riley — President of Basketball Operations
- Andy Elisburg — General Manager
- 2014 – Owed first-rounder (top-14 protected through 2015, otherwise becomes 2015 and 2016 second-rounders) from Philadelphia 76ers (Arnett Moultrie).
- 2015 – Owe first-rounder (top-10 protected through 2016, unprotected in 2017) to Cleveland Cavaliers (LeBron James).
- 2017 — Owe second-rounder (top-40 protected, unprotected in 2018) to Atlanta Hawks (James Ennis).
- 6/27/13 — Traded a conditional 2017 second-rounder to the Atlanta Hawks for the 50th pick in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 6/27/13 — Selected James Ennis (50th) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/10/13 — Signed Chris Andersen to a two-year, $2.8 million contract (second season player option).
- 7/16/13 — Waived Mike Miller via the amnesty provision.
- 8/7/13 — Signed Greg Oden to a one-year, $1.0 million minimum contract.
- 8/9/13 — Signed Eric Griffin to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/9/13 — Signed Justin Hamilton to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/11/13 — Signed Michael Beasley to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1 million minimum contract.
- 9/16/13 — Signed Ricky Sanchez to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/23/13 — Signed Larry Drew II to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Roger Mason Jr. to a one-year, non-guaranteed $1.4 million contract.
- 9/30/13 — Signed Charlie Westbrook to a one-year, non-guaranteed $490k minimum.
- 10/8/13 — Exercised their third-year option on Norris Cole.
Waived Players: Mike Miller, Ricky Sanchez, Jarvis Varnado, Larry Drew II, Charlie Westbrook, Justin Hamilton, Eric Griffin
Non-Bird: Juwan Howard
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: None
- Second-rounders: James Ennis (2013-50th), Roberto Duenas (1997-58th),
Amnesty: Used on Mike Miller — 2013/14 $6.2 million, 2014/15 $6.6 million.
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify HOOPSWORLD Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/4/13)