Orlando Magic Team Salary
Quick: Cap team.
- Mid-Level Exception — $1,967,820 (Jason Maxiell, Romero Osby)
- Bi-Annual Exception — $2.016 million
- Trade Exception (Gustavo Ayon, expiring 2/21/14) — $1.5 million
Roster Count: 13 guaranteed, two non/partial-guaranteed
PG: Victor Oladipo, Ronnie Price, Jameer Nelson (injured)
SG: E’Twaun Moore, Doron Lamb
SF: Arron Afflalo, Moe Harkless, Tobias Harris (injured), Hedo Turkoglu (not with team)
PF: Jason Maxiell, Andrew Nicholson, Solomon Jones, Kyle O’Quinn, Glen Davis (injured)
C: Glen Davis, Nikola Vucevic (injured)
*Note: Teams often adjust their depth chart throughout the season, sometimes game by game.
Head Coach: Jacque Vaughn
- Rob Hennigan — General Manager
- Scott Perry — Vice President and Assistant General Manager
- Michael Arcieri — Director of Basketball Administration
- George Rodman — Basketball Operations Manager
- Harold Ellis – Head of Pro Scouting
- 2014 – Owed first-rounder-rounder from Denver Nuggets (Dwight Howard). The Magic get the lesser first-rounder, which could be from New York Knicks (Carmelo Anthony).
- 2014 – Owe second-rounder to Cleveland Cavaliers (Justin Harper).
- 2015 – Owed second-rounder (top-40 protected) from Los Angeles Lakers (Dwight Howard).
- 2016 – Owed first-rounder (lottery-protected through 2016, top-11 protected in 2017, top-eight protected in 2018, otherwise converts to second-rounders in 2018 and 2019) from Philadelphia 76ers (Dwight Howard).
- 2017 – Owed first-rounder (top-five protected through 2018, unprotected in 2019) from Los Angeles Lakers (Dwight Howard).
- 6/27/13 — Selected Victor Oladipo (2nd) and Romero Osby (51st) in the 2013 NBA Draft.
- 7/7/13 — Signed Victor Oladipo to a $21.5 million rookie-scale contract.
- 7/13/13 — Signed Jason Maxiell to a two-year, $5 million deal (second year non/partial-guarantee).
- 7/25/13 — Signed Ronnie Price to a two-year, minimum 2.6 million contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Kris Joseph to a one-year, non-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Mickell Gladness to a one-year, non-guaranteed $789k minimum contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Romero Osby to a three-year, non/partially guaranteed 42.4 million contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Solomon Jones to one-year, non-guaranteed $1.2 million contract.
- 9/27/13 — Signed Manny Harris to a one-year, non-guaranteed $884k minimum contract.
- 10/26/13 — Picked up the fourth-year options on Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris.
- 10/26/13 — Picked up the third-year options on Maurice Harkless and Andrew Nicholson.
Waived Players: Al Harrington, Mickell Gladness, Kris Joseph, Manny Harris, Romero Osby
Unsigned Draft Picks
- First-rounders: Fran Vazquez (2005-11th)
- Second-rounders: Milovan Rakovic (2007-60th), Ramon Van De Hare (2003-52nd)
Amnesty: Gilbert Arenas 2013-14 $22,346,536
Cash Paid ($3.2 million max): $0
Cash Received ($3.2 million max): $0
For notes on some of the rules and an explanation of cap holds, please refer to the following Salary Notes.
Salary and team data changes quite often. If you notice a discrepancy, please notify HOOPSWORLD Senior Writer Eric Pincus.
(Updated on 12/4/13)